Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Free Watercolor Video Demonstration - Boats,Reflections,Water and Sunsets


The above painting is of Shoal Bay at Port Stephens, New South Wales, Australia.

I have just uploaded a free video watercolor demonstration of this watercolor painting onto my Painting With Watercolors demonstration site.

It can be viewed here: Painting Boats, Sunsets, Reflections and Water

I hope you like looking at the video which has been split into 6 parts.

I am considering offering the full DVD (better viewing than on computer) for sale at a future date.

Happy Painting,
Joe Cartwright
www.paintingwithwatercolors.com

2 comments:

brincrish said...

Hey Joe!
I want to thank you for your generosity in sharing techniques with us aspiring water colour artists! I loved this video! Thanks!

Joecart said...

You're welcome Brinda,

Glad you liked it. I had fun making it!

Regards,
Joe