Sunday, May 8, 2011

Venice Watercolor Painting Demonstration

I have just finished my latest watercolor painting demonstration.

The painting is of a Venetian Canal and is based on a photo I took when I visited Venice for a couple of weeks last year. I never get tired about painting Venice, it is so full of history, atmosphere and texture that it is like a watercolor artist's paradise!

When I left Venice after my last trip I briefly had a thought that I may have finally done Venice, but within a few weeks I was already looking forward to my next painting holiday there.

Here is an image of the finished painting:

You can find the full demonstration on my Painting With Watercolors site at this address:
Narrow Venice Canal.

I hope you find it useful.

Happy Painting,

Joe Cartwright
www.paintingwithwatercolors.com

No comments: