Sunday, October 23, 2011

Painting a fog and mist filled landscape

Mt Hotham in the Victorian Ski fields
I have just posted my latest watercolor demonstration of a fog and mist filled Australian alpine landscape.

You can find it at this location on my PaintingWithWatercolors website: How to paint and fog and mist filled landscape.

The photo above is the reference I used for the demonstration. I moved things around to create the type of painting I was after which was really to capture the calm atmospheric feeling of this scene.

I am quite happy with the result.

Happy painting
Joe
www.paintingwithwatercolors.com

2 comments:

brincrish said...

Wow Joe....I have just looked through this demo! It is terrific! Thanks for sharing!

Joecart said...

Thanks Brinda, Glad you got something out of it.